Hanson Aquaflow SC Membrane
Aquaflow SC Membrane™ is a UK manufactured co-polymer thermoplastic membrane. The product is coloured green, 500 microns thick (2000 gauge) and supplied in rolls 4m x 12.5m.
• Part of the Hanson Formpave Aquaflow system.
• High resistance to puncture.
• Restricts water entering the sub-grade.
• Preserves sub-grade structural integrity.
• Tape bonded or welded joints.
- Available Downloads
- NBS Clauses and CPD Seminars
Also consider - Storm Water Product Selector
|Specification Conditions||Visqueen Recommends||Installation Options (full description below)|
|Permeable paving and landscaping projects||UDG||A and B|
|Domestic application OR a maximum of 2 storage units high||All products suitable||A, B, C and D|
|Commercial application OR more than 2 storage units high||HP UDG||B, C and D|
|High water table sites||HP UDG||C and D|
|Gas contaminated land||HP UDG *||C and D|
* low levels